Monday, May 11, 2009

This 'n That, heading Tana to the sticks

Had a very nice day yesterday, visited with great friends JandM (thanks again for everything) and talked to all 3 sons, the weather was NOT windy, LOL, okk, the weather was mild and enjoyable.

After the java injection Man and I head back to the stickbuilt (RVers term for permanent home vs our home on wheels). Knowing Man, I will bet that before dusk today he will be riding the mowing machine supreme, the Gravely.

Dogs need a bath, I will be unpacking Tana. I want to get back to finishing off the monster Lashbrook family work/book and home county cemeteries await, stomping and recording time!

Been a great spring breakaway!! Fully enjoyed!!

1 comment:

Anne Percival Kruszka said...

I need to get away soon! Need a real vacation.