Sunday afternoon Gramma and Grampa took us to Morenci to a small city festival. Almost as soon as we got there a helicopter flew RIGHT over us and landed. It was a medical helicopter, and we got to go see the helicopter, inside and out:
We took a short break and went and found a restaurant and had a great lunch, we were all so hungry we ate EVERYTHING! Then we went back to the festival where we went for a great ride.
No, we are NOT prisoners, we are just having a good time on the playground.
We had a good time riding rides, playing on the playground and having lunch out.
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag
- Reflection's Awards And Memberships
- Splogger-Splatterer, The Award Goes To:
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments