More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag
- Reflection's Awards And Memberships
- Splogger-Splatterer, The Award Goes To:
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Games We Played
Saturday was GAME DAY! at the family campout. After a huge breakfast, it was time for disc golf.
The players, from left: Wife of Son #1, Son #2, L, Son #1, M, Son #3, fiancee of Son #3:
Some time was spent finding lost discs, so far, no reports of poison ivy, which is quite surprising.
After only 9 holes, but several hours, was time for lunch. Son #1 had smoked some brisket and pork shoulder, oh, ya, we were eating like kings and queens. Thank you Son # 1!! Course, then a few of us had to take naps. We refuse to name the guilty!
They played corn ball and ladder ball.
We dodged a few raindrops, a LOT of skeeters, and ended a full and tiring day around the campfire.
What a nice weekend, full of bocci ball, corn ball, ladder ball, disc golf, family, camping, lots of good eats, ending with hobo pies round the campfire. Ya, nice stuff.
*Two of the guilty nappers: