Saturday, August 22, 2009

Art in the Sand

Man could barely get the camera out of my hands. Gosh durn it, Moi loves digital photography. Take as many photos as you want. Take hundreds.

Found this one in Door County Wisconsin, I was taking photos of flowers on the lake shore and all but stumbled on this.




A mission was born, how many more works of art could I find in the sand? Some natural, some done by artists unnamed.

A star is born?



I call this one Sand Toes and Rocks




Art by gull:




Peace:




And love:




Rocks again, natural abstracts.




Footprints no more:




Mother Nature's grass holding on to the dunes.




.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love those pictures...

Kristin - The Goat said...

I saw the star with rocks photo on Pinterest tonight. I just LOVE it! Thanks so much for capturing the moments in the sand. They don't stay for long :o)

Kristin

Renate Yarborough Sanders said...

Nice!

Renate