Sunday, November 15, 2009

Saturday Night Genealogy Fun, Nice Thing, VERY Nice

Saturday Night Genealogy Fun theme for last night was Nice Things.  Thanks Randy, at Genea-Musings for giving me the opportunity for thanking Hummer again!

Belva - Ada update and my prior posts, tell the story.

THANKS!!!


*There are so many more kind volunteers I could and SHOULD thank.  Find A Grave volunteers, Random Act of Genealogical Kindness volunteers, friends.  Here is the scoop, there are a LOT of really nice people doing family research that are more than happy to go out of their way to help others!  You know there are, where would you be without them??  I bet if you really think it over, you will quickly realize, you would not have had such great research results without a LOT of very nice volunteers!  Thanks to all genealogy volunteers everywhere!

.

1 comment:

Lori E said...

So true. I just passed on the RAOGK info to another blogger yesterday. Every step is paved with help from others.