Today was our visit. Here is our scorecard.
- Atmosphere - - colorful, fun.
- Live music - - great, but, really, must you deafen us? As in, geshhhh, it was way too loud, made the first part of our meal on the miserable side. Man was rolling up paper towels/napkins into little ear plugs, yea, he did, and yea, he used em. SIGH
- Beer - - cold and stays that way thanks to those nifty pitchers with the frozen plastic ice thingy. Very, errr, dare I say it, COOL.
- Burgers - - at least 8 outta 10. Maybe 9. That comes from a burger snob (yep, Moi is a burger snob).
- Fries - - 7 outta 10.
- Onion Rings - - 100 outta 10. By far, these are the best onion rings we have ever had, anywhere, anytime, any price, ohhh, and these are not cheap. About $3.00 more than an order of fries. Worth it, YEP, gotta say they are. OHHH, and the cocktail sauce, get a 20 outta 10 for that, best I have had. Onion rings and cocktail sauce, can we spell TOTALLY SINFUL ! ? !
Copyright 2010, CABS for Reflections From the Fence.