Saturday, March 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Jim, 80 Years Young


This happy smiling wonderful man is Jim!

Happy Birthday Jim!!

Jim is my nephew's grandfather. 

Jim is a deeply passionate, caring, intelligent man. 

Jim was a rock to Carol during some rough emotional times.

Jim wrote me once something  I have NEVER forgotten:

"Consider yourself sufficiently hugged."

It was one of the nicest things anyone ever said to me, I have borrowed it a time or two to share with others who need a long distant hug, when I could not be there in person to do so.

So, Jim, CONSIDER YOURSELF SUFFICIENTLY HUGGED!!

Have a great party!  Love from Carol and her Man!




Copyright 2010, CABS for Reflections From the Fence.
.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Jim takes good care of himself, too.

If that's a current photo, he looks a good 20 years younger.

Happy birthday to your friend!

Carol said...

Amanda, photo was taken June 2006. He'll love your comment! Thanx

Nita said...

There should be more people like Jim. Wouldn't the world be a wonderful place! Thanks for sharing, Carol.

Karen said...

What a nice tribute! He sounds like a fantastic fellow. :))