Friday, April 16, 2010

2009-10 Winter Tana Tour, Blakeley State Park, Tensaw River Walk

At Blakeley State Park there is a lovely quarter mile boardwalk along Tensaw River. John and Man strolled along, Donna and I photographed our little hearts out.  I believe I took around 80 photos along the walk, give or take.  Hmmmm, anyone want to do the math, 80 photos in 1/4 mile??  How many feet per photo??  LOL

Now the best of the 80:



Above, Golden Club.




Above, American Beech, young spring leaves, delicate, fresh green.


And, thanks to John, who suggested I take just
 ONE more fence for Reflections:



Copyright 2010, CABS for Reflections From the Fence

.

3 comments:

Barbara Poole said...

80 photos, wow, but then your lucky, having a new camera and all, plus an eye for a good shot. Your last one is great.

Greta Koehl said...

These are absolutely awesome photos, and I am glad that John talked you into taking that last photo. I think I'm going to have to ask for a really good camera next Christmas. Oh, wait, I also want a scanner and a new laptop....

Carol said...

Oooo, should have stated these photos are from the old Cannon. I have a few more posts that will come from the Cannon. I'll see if I can remember to note that! Sorry!

But, thanks for the kinds words.