After a long day of travel, I was so appreciative of a great email and note from Granny Pam of Granny's Genealogy awarding me the Ancestor Approved Award. Thank you so much, it came at a good time, boosted my mood! My post, Ancestor Approved Award is here. Thank you all, again.
A really fun thing we saw yesterday was a water tower disquised as a peach, or was it a HUGE peach, disquised as a water tower?? Sorry, no photos, I don't do photos at 60 MPH. Anyway, it was between Montgomery and Birmingham Alabama and was on the west side of I 65. It even had the peach fuzz!
Today is cousin Karen's turn at the helm of Relatively Speaking, Cousins that Blog, her post today is Relatively Speaking --- Resource! As always, great info, especially as summer research trip time is drawing near. Karen is VERY good at trip prep and trip results, so a read of her proven tricks might give you a new trick for your own research bag of tricks.
Copyright 2010, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag
- Reflection's Awards And Memberships
- Splogger-Splatterer, The Award Goes To:
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps