Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Prayers DO Give Strength

Yesterday afternoon, I posted a thread, GeneaBloggers, We Got Prayer Requests

All my friends, camping friends, research friends, cousins, and a LOT of GeneaBloggers read and prayed.  I believe with all my heart we have helped, in some small way, given our fellow blogger strength to face her health issue.

Jennifer reveals here, Sometimes we inherit things we'd rather not have

I am positive you will visit Jennifer and continue to give her your unqualified support and positive vibes.  She tells me she really did feel all that positive energy this morning during her 2nd doctor appointment.

Thank you ALL for your prayers for someone you do not know, except here in our virtual land.  You are all G-R-E-A-T! 

T-H-A-N-K  Y-O-U  over and over again.



Copyright 2010, CABS for Reflections From the Fence

.

1 comment:

IrishEyes said...

From the bottom of my heart THANK YOU! so very much. Jennifer