Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Wordless Wednesday, Prayers Today

I am spending my wordless Wednesday watching the weather bug and the storms.  BOOM!

Also spending the day quietly praying for two dear friends, Linda, from Flipside, whose son is back in the hospital and friend "P", who has almost every family member in the midst of crisis, medical and other wise. 

I trust you will join me in sending prayers and positive vibes forward for these two.

Thanks,

*Check out Linda's entry in Wordless Wednesday this week, Flipside of a Water Lily, rather clever title, eh??  My attempt at a weekly response is over at Flora and Fauna today, Upside of Flipside's Water Lily.

**Graphic courtesy of Webweaver.nu

Copyright 2010, CABS for Reflections From the Fence

.

5 comments:

Éire Historian said...

As a true believer in the power of prayer and positive thoughts, I send all good thoughts to Linda, and 'P', and you today Carol. May all soon be well. Jennifer

Anonymous said...

You are such a wonderful friend, thank you for being you. Hugs

Gini said...

Carol, my prayers and thoughts are with both of these friends, and to you for being such a warm and caring friend to them.

Greta Koehl said...

Prayers and positive thoughts from our corner of NoVa for Linda, her son, "P", and you. Wishing for the best.

Linda Hughes Hiser said...

THANK YOU Carol for being such a warm and caring friend. As you can see, I am late acknowledging your prayers as I am only getting to catch up on blogs and facebook today.