Friday, October 22, 2010

ET Call Home, Reflections Needs A Back Story

Copyright 2010, CABS for Reflections From the Fence

Found in a large pile of photos from Man's Mother, she had all the boy's school photos, as well as a few oddities, in one box.  Sorting and scanning those that I did not have, I found one of Son # 3 at one week of age, I did not have a copy of it, to my knowledge it is the FIRST photo of Son # 3.  (By the way, he loved it, it has been scanned, emailed to him, and his bride, and linked to my data base.)
 
Also found these three, Polaroids, dated, April 5, 1983.  Other than that, I have NO idea, and neither does Man.
 

Call home ET, Mom really wants to know the back story on this!



.

1 comment:

Michelle Goodrum said...

I love ET! I hope you discover the rest of the story.