Sunday, October 31, 2010

Mila's Family Tree

Copyright 2010, CABS for Reflections From the Fence

One of the more unusual blogs I have been following is Mila's Daydreams, by Adele Enersen.  Adele was posting the most creative and heart warming photos of her baby Mila, while Mila was napping.  Adele and her creative photos were a HUGE internet hit.  And, of course, there began the problem.  Photos stolen and reused WITHOUT permission.

We all understand the why of her decision, but, let me tell you her devoted readers sure miss the photos and Adele's brilliant creativity and beautiful photography.

But, Adele has not stopped being creative.

I knew I enjoyed Adele, and missed her posts/photos/Mila.  I knew I really enjoyed her, but, now, she has gone up a notch or two or more here in Reflection's Land.

She has designed a fabric family tree and showed us how she did it.  Go have a lookie see at "How to make a unique family tree". 

Enjoy, my creative family tree researchers and builders.  Thank you Adele!


.

2 comments:

Anne Percival Kruszka said...

Nice tree. I saw one done with a quilt a couple weeks ago. Was looking for a pattern for it, but couldn't find it. I'm hoping to see something like it at the craft shows coming up.

Barbara Poole said...

I'm sorry to read about Adele's pictures being "stolen" I wanted to see baby Mila. Such a shame. Too bad Adele doesn't print PROOF across the entire picture. Lovers of her photos wouldn't dare copy them.