Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sunday's Stuff, Halloween Version

Copyright 2010, CABS for Reflections From the Fence

I have been spending some considerable time cleaning up email and the piles and piles of notes and papers and stuff on my desk.  I know many of my genie friends can relate. 

I spent a frustrating day yesterday trying to toss notes (some as small as 2 X 2).  Some need to be just tossed, easy.  Some need for me to start a blog post, leaving it partially written till I want to use it or finish it, sorta easy.  Some need a bit of time spent snooping around on the net, and yesterday, that was an exercise in frustration, as everyone I was trying to find, well, they were hiding.  SIGH

UNTIL - - late last evening.  Stay tuned, I am working on a post on  3 finds on Elusive Ella, 3 hits in less thn 15 minutes.  Boy, that sparked up my evening, and Rebecca's too! 

I am taking most of the afternoon off, as in away from the computer and the PILES, to go pick up all those books for the Lenawee County Family Researchers and to do Halloween with the twins.  I hope you all have a special and spooky BOO day!




*  Clip art courtesy of freeclipartnow.com

.

5 comments:

Greta Koehl said...

Oh my, I hadn't realized that she had to take down the pictures. I followed your link and read the reason why - that's just vile. This reveals the truth behind copyright theft, which too many write off as just "the big guys" jealously guarding stuff which isn't really theirs. Copyright theft/violation is actually people with no talent or creativity stealing the work of people who do have talent and creativity. So discouraging....

Carol said...

Isn't it sad, Greta. By the way, readers, this comment should probably be attached to this post

http://www.reflectionsfromthefence.com/2010/10/milas-family-tree.html

Anne Percival Kruszka said...

I love the witch graphic. That would make a good file for my cricut.

Barbara Poole said...

Carol, can relate to the 2 x 2 stickies and piles of stuff. Can't wait to read what you found in 15 minutes...I want to learn the trick to finding information. Hope you have fun with the twins, I know you will.

Travis LeMaster said...

Must have been in the air, I spent the evening going through one of my 'piles' as well. Determined to trim it down and get the data entered.