Copyright 2011, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
George H. Lashbrook was born on March 16, 1910 in Kansas City, Jackson County, Missouri, the 5th child and 4th son of Ernest F. Lashbrook and his bride, Elizabeth Isabelle (Belle) Chronic).
George is listed on the 1910 census report with his parents and siblings, one of the few documents or sources of information that we have for George, because on December 6, 1918 he died, as result, in part, of the flu epidemic that was raging across the world.
This was the second tragedy for Belle in less than a year, because on March 26, 1918 Ernest, her husband, and father to her 6 children, died of TB. Ernest died in Kansas City and was buried at Mount St. Mary's Cemetery, Kansas City, Jackson County, Missouri.
Eight months, plus a few days later, George died in Independence City, Missouri and reportedly was buried at the Woodlawn Cemetery, Independence, Jackson County, Missouri. No obituary or death notice has been located for George (yet).
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag
- Reflection's Awards And Memberships
- Splogger-Splatterer, The Award Goes To:
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps