Thursday, March 3, 2011

THE Trip, Arizona Sunset

Copyright 2011, CABS for Reflections From the Fence






*Remember, by clicking on the photo, a larger image of that photo will open in a new page, click your back button on your browser to return here to Reflections.  It was a spectucular sunset.

**I did very little photo editing to these photos, auto correct on the color did almost nothing, and minimum sharpening was done, to get the trees and cactus to pop a little.  Sharpening made little change to the clouds.  All photos were taken with the hand held twilight feature of the Sony.

.

10 comments:

Ron and Thelma said...

Great photos Carol . I just love sunsets. Sunrises are nice too but have to get up early for them

Michelle Goodrum said...

Beautiful sunset tonight. I especially love the one with the Saguaro. I missed it as I was doing our income taxes (ugh). Thanks for sharing!!

Jasia said...

GORGEOUS!

Gini said...

Absolutely beautiful Carol...what an awesome sunset, excellent photos, Carol.

Anonymous said...

Stunning, simply stunning!!! I love sunsets and you sure got some fabulous shots.

Éire Historian said...

Absolutely magnificent shots Carol! Thank you for sharing them.
Cheers! Jennifer

Barbara Poole said...

Beautiful shots. I've never seen anything like these.

FranE said...

I love the sunset pictures. When you are surrounded by trees it is not often you get to enjoy scenes like these. Thanks for sharing. They really are great shots.

Grandma MG said...

These pictures are FABULOUS!!!! Thank you!!!

Missy/Bayside Research said...

Gorgeous photos! I love following along on your trip -- thanks for posting!