Wednesday, March 23, 2011

THE Trip, Pink Jet Trail, A Simple Delight at Sunset

Copyright 2011, CABS for Reflections From the Fence


The other evening here in Gold Canyon Arizona there were clouds hanging around, I went out to see what the sunset might offer in the way of a color show.  What I spied was the trail of a jet, in pink.  Since this was a first for me, I grabbed the Sony and got a couple of shots before the trail completely disappeared.

A simple delight at the end of the day, not bad, eh??




*In the lower right corner, a telie antenna for a RV and the top of a very tall saguaro, and other bushes, not identified.

3 comments:

Cindy Bergeron Scherwinski said...

This post touched a chord with me ... I love to see jet contrails and thinking about the people winging their way either on an adventure or coming home, maybe on business or on a journey that lays heavy on their heart. When the contrail picks up the sunset or sunrise .. I love it even more. The perfect venue to announce my presenting the One Lovely Blog Award to Reflections From the Fence. Stop by my blog page and pick up your award. http://anaharcockermom.blogspot.com

Susan Clark said...

Almost like a shooting star... Lovely.

PalmsRV said...

Few people know this but a PINK contrail can only be caused by a proton nebula powered spacecraft from the plant Xerzon 3.