Copyright 2011, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
Just north of the campground we are staying in is Dinosaur Mountain. It does not look like much when compared to the Superstitions that lie to the east, when I Google it, I get a goodly amount (ok, HUGE amount) of hits for golf. There is a hiking web site, here, with some interesting data.
The Mountain is a little difficult to photograph, unless you can get up at o dark thirty and get it when the sun is rising or shining on the eastern side, which really causes the details of the mountain to show and pop. I only saw it that way one AM, and sadly, did not have the time to stop for the photo op. Rats!
But here is a photo I managed to get from Big Butt at 55 to 60 MPH, Superstition Mountains are in the background, Dinosaur Mountain is that bumpy bunch of rocks and such in the foreground,
do you see a dinosaur?? Is it is T Rex??
* Don't forget, if you click on the photo, it will open to a slightly larger view. Go ahead, try it!
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag
- Reflection's Awards And Memberships
- Splogger-Splatterer, The Award Goes To:
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps