Copyright 2011, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
Ya, it might help if you click on the images to go to a larger version, clicking back button on your browser to return.
First image a scan of a photo copy. Photo copy made over 15 years ago, and yes, I wrote the dates on my paper copy. Second image scan taken June 2011 from the film at the Family History Center, Salt Lake City, unedited. Note, date of birth 15 Aug 1758.
* Digital copy edited and cleaned up with photo editing software. I was drinking coffee and playing. Admittedly two issues here, 1.) I am not that good at this. 2.) One could unknowingly erase an umlot or some other part of the image that actually means something, surely NOT a good thing.
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag
- Reflection's Awards And Memberships
- Splogger-Splatterer, The Award Goes To:
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps