Copyright 2011, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
At first glance you are probably wondering why I find this photo so fascinating. Obviously a RV, that gets me looking to begin with. And a triple axle at that, we always look at those with more than 2 axles, they are usually heavy, large, toy haulers, interesting (well to Man and I they are interesting).
But, with the magic of cropping, where I get to direct your attention to what caught our attention:
Close inspection will show that both the front tires are totally off the ground, you can really see it on that tire on what is the back side or the driver's side of the rig. See, AIR!!
You might also note that his tail end is just about touching the ground, there is a spare tire back there, hanging under the unit, can't tell if it is dragging on the pavement, but, I can tell you it was mighty close to dragging.
Yes, the owner realized his situation, at least enough that he backed out of this fueling station.
Just one of the few things we see along the road that make us shake our heads and ask, "What were you thinking?" (He was probably thinking I need fuel so badly I have to get some, no matter what it takes to do so!")
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag
- Reflection's Awards And Memberships
- Splogger-Splatterer, The Award Goes To:
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps