Friday, August 5, 2011

THE Trip, Arches National Park, Day Two, Continuing Our Ride, She Says WOW, Again and Again

CABS for Reflections From the Fence

Here are some more of the out of this world beautiful sites you will encounter while driving the park.

Pretty much wordless, cause I am pretty much outta descriptive terms, other than WOW!







Below:  One of my favorite photos of the entire day, the contrasting directions of the rock with the snow covered mountains behind.  Stunning.


Our second hike of the day took place at the North and South Windows area.  Lots of photos and a bit of a slippery story.  Since I have not written the post yet, not sure if it will be one or two posts, slide show or no.  Come on back soon and see how I worked that all out!


.

4 comments:

Joan said...

Wow! And Wow!, I say. This is almost like getting to take the trip all over again, doncha think?

Carol said...

It really is Joan, I am so enjoying reviewing the photos, and telling the stories of what we saw. Just not enough descriptive words in my vocabulary! LOL So, I have reverted to saying just what we said while we were there, WOW! LOL

Susan Clark said...

Slackjawed here. I HAVE to get back there one day and actually see this.

Karen said...

You're right, "wow" sums it up pretty well. Love those snowcaps in the background!