Sunday, April 22, 2012

Things We See in Campgrounds

Copyright 2012, CABS for Reflections From the Fence

Not sure this is legal, but, WOW, think of the wide turns he has to make - -




And, those dark brown square fancy smancy wheel covers on the Motorhome, he put them on, and less than 12 hours later, he was gone, so had to take them off.  Befuddles moi.  Extra work and effort for what??  Yep, call us retired, color us, sorta, lazy, yea, that's it, retired lazy.  When we pull a one night stay, we sometimes don't even hook up the water supply.  I don't think that these two retired lazy ones would be putting those wheel covers on for 12 hours, how much damage can the sun do in 12 hours AT night??  LOL

BTW, NOT our Montana in the background.




.

7 comments:

Karen said...

Legal or illegal, looks a tad nerve-wracking!!

Sherry - Family Tree Writer said...

Looks like you subscribe to the same hobby that I do. People watching! Often more interesting than the local wildlife!

PalmsRV said...

We've seen the boat towed behind the MH and car, but never the golf cart! Thanks for posting the picture.

Anonymous said...

The ONLY reason I would put them on would be to keep the stray dog "spray" off of the wheels and tires. Other than that, I'm with you!

Carol said...

Dear Anon,

I agree with you in part, till my imagination gets rolling. Personally, I think I might rather have the spray on the wheels than have to handle that cover thingy after some dog sprayed on it. Ewwwww.

Plus, if all dog owners are following the leash rules of the park, oh, never mind, we know that doesn't happen. (Hear the heavy sarcasm?? Ya, I know - - )

Lisa Wallen Logsdon said...

Crazy stuff that! The guy driving has got to have good skills and nerves of steel to drive a MH with two tows! Gives me the {{{shivers}}}!

GrannyPam said...

I read somewhere something about a weird animal called a "recreational double". As described it was a truck pulling a trailer and boat, or at least a trailer pulling two things. It required a special license endorsement. I guess that monster qualifies.