Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Trouble in Net Land, Hacked?? Maybe?? Be Warned

Copyright 2012, CABS for Reflections From the Fence

Something snarly has been going on for the last 24 hours with my yahoo email and now it appears that someone is hacking away at me via yahoo AND facebook.

IF you get email from me with attachments or links, you would be wise to just delete the email and for cripes sakes DO NO click on any links!

Yahoo will not let me send out a mass email to warn everyone, so I am using the blog and Facebook and Google + to warn people.

I have spent well over 10 hours today trying to discover what was going on, funny Yahoo can shut you down BUT they don't care enough to notify you at the alternative emails or your phone numbers that they suggest you leave with them for just these kinds of emergencies.

If you think I am mad, you have NO idea how right you are.

Be careful out there people!



.

1 comment:

Michelle Goodrum said...

Sending strong but calm thoughts your way.