Tuesday, October 2, 2012

A Little Fall Festival, And A Little Grandtwins Time

Copyright 2012, CABS for Reflections From the Fence 

Last weekend the grandtwins came for a visit.  We had a delightful time.  Most of Saturday was spent at a fall festival in a town near here.  The festival includes a terrific car show, junk food (of course), and a judged arts and crafts show.  Photos of the crafts are discouraged, so, I only snapped one, which I am not sharing.  The car show people have no issues with photos of their cars.  I think this may have been my favorite.  Note, there is even a trailer for the bike!


Catch the backside of the bike, how COOL are those taillights???



Good hunks of Sunday were spent doing homework, but, we ended the day with a game of bocci ball once the parents arrived.  I believe Son # 1 may have scored bestest!






.

No comments: