Copyright 2013, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
An institution, Peggy Sue's 50's Diner, and so much fun! Food quantities, outstanding, we took some home.
Inside decorations, if you remember the 50's, you will remember. Note, these are all full size or more!
Your greeter at the door:
The ice cream parlor and store, remember those stools? The two gals at the end of the counter, are mannequins. Love that hair!
Out behind the restaurant there is this fun collection of larger than life, well, critters! Kids would love having lunch out here!
No, that is not a real guy, but, he sure was realistic looking!
We had a delightful visit to Peggy Sue's 50's Diner. Touristy, somewhat, but, oh, what the heck, I do think that Man and I are tourists! LOL
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag
- Reflection's Awards And Memberships
- Splogger-Splatterer, The Award Goes To:
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November