Saturday, May 4, 2013

I'm a Cell Tower, Yes, I Am.

Copyright 2013, CABS for Reflections From the Fence

You may remember back in March I shared a couple of photos of cell towers pretending to be palm trees or pine trees of some type:



Both were taken near Las Vegas Nevada.  

Now, near Tehachapi California, Sony Too and I found this one.  Really, it is a tower, hiding pretty good from this angle.


And, a second shot:


This one looks similar to the second photo, but, appears to be a "skinnier" tree and somewhat taller.

Yes, I am easily amused.  I find these so much fun.  So, I share.  You are permitted to smile, or even laugh at ole Carol! 



.

2 comments:

Lynne Carothers said...

I think these are just fabulous! I wish they took the time and trouble to try to make the towers blend in around here.

What a fun discovery! Now you can begin a photo collection. Did you get the GPS for the locations?

Carol said...

For fun you might try a net search on the term:

cell towers disguised as trees

WOW! $150,000 to put up a decorated tower??

Read comments, knowing that some will get outrageous, and somewhat vocal.