Copyright 2013, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
May 10, 2013, Man and I took Jolly and drove from Greenbrae to San Fran. First stop Marin Headlands, which would give you a spectacular view of the bridge, IF it were clear. It was not clear, it was rolling sea mist. Somehow I think this is more common than not.
The photos are presented in the order they were taken. Some zoomed, some not, as we drove around the headlands area.
Approaching from the 101, heading south. Our first view of the Golden Gate, shrouded in sea mist.
From the headlands area, above and west of the bridge:
LOTS of zoom to find the ferry.
Be sure to click on this one, I made it a bit larger than I have in the past, let's see how it looks when we click. Looking from the Headlands east into the bay. I liked how this really shows off the sea mist, here, there - -
Enveloped again. We did not see the tops of the bridge until later in the afternoon.
The sea mist changes the way things look from moment to moment. It just rolls in and over and around, almost like a living thing.
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag
- Reflection's Awards And Memberships
- Splogger-Splatterer, The Award Goes To:
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps