Sunday, October 6, 2013

THE Trip, THE Encore' :: San Francisco, Pier 39, Street Entertainment, Sea Lion Entertainment

Copyright 2013, CABS for Reflections From the Fence

May 11, 2013.  Our second day to experience San Francisco.  After wandering around Pier One for a hour or so, allowing Man to do the oysters on the half shell, twice, we wandered out to the streets, map in hand (trust me, it was in his hand), we begin the mass transit experience:


Street people and entertainers, in all big cities, this young man was, well, young.


The shirtless dude could really ride that bike, tricks galore, fun to watch (course I still do not understand that underwear showing fashion statement, although those red ones are not as bad as white!  LOL):


Cute little car, but small enough that it rather scares me, I am used to Jolly, massive next to this:


We managed to get ourselves down Embarcadero to Pier 39.  We did more people watching, and a bit of lunch, strolling around.


Sculpture and plants, two favorites of mine.  Seafood, a favorite of Mans.


I am a softie for carousels, this is a beaut.  I really should have gone and had a ride, but, alas, I didn't.


I had been hearing noise, I kinda figured, sea lions.  I figured pretty good, they take over the docks where they have become a tourist attraction of their own.  I enjoyed my photography session here more than any other part of the day.  Sony Too and I practiced and zoomed and just had a delightful time of it.






More on our second day in San Francisco coming soon.




.

No comments: