Saturday, December 14, 2013

The Villages, Near Ocala

Copyright 2013, CABS for Reflections From the Fence

Will be here for a few more days, the general area has so many large beautiful live oaks with spanish moss hanging.  Did I say the live oaks are large?  Stunning.


The ankle is healing and for the most part is sore, but, not painful.  Had one night I had to rest it and take a mild pain killer.  I suppose it will be months healing.  As long as I can motivate as well as I am, or better, I am not unhappy, considering what might have been.  I have noted that uneven ground is NOT my friend.

Man's surgery is healing well, he feels he is pretty much back to normal, but, still asked that the gimpy one (Moi) unload the drinking water from the grocery cart and out of Jolly into Tana's basement yesterday.  Mission accomplished.

And, the life of these nomads rolls on - - -




.

No comments: