Sunday, January 5, 2014

Lunch Time, Time for a GeneaBlogger Meetup!

Copyright 2014, CABS for Reflections From the Fence

Man and I had the distinct pleasure of having lunch today with fellow Geneablogger and friend, Lisa Wallen Logsdon and her hubs, Mike.  Lisa writes Old Stones Undeciphered.

So, we had lunch and a wonderful LONG visit.  And, the staff at the Cracker Barrel did not even ask us to leave, even tho they had a LOT of people waiting for tables.

Thanks Lisa and Mike for the meetup.  Man and I really enjoyed the visit.





.

3 comments:

Lisa Wallen Logsdon said...

LOL! Love it Carol! We had the bestest time ever! You are just exactly who you have always been (in my mind) on FB and Blogger. I felt like we were old friends (and we ARE)but just never met in person! Good folks, good times! Fun, fun, fun!

my Heritage Happens said...

Nice, congrats! I love the photo of the two of you!

Barbara Poole said...

What a great picture of the two of you. Carol, did you mention this on fb? See I read your posts. Lisa, you look stunning...Florida is good to you, but why not send some of that weather north?