Saturday, November 8, 2014

Isolde, This One's For You

Copyright 2014, CABS for Reflections From the Fence

As some of you know, I have donated my long locks a few times.  If you search around on Reflections you can find posts from 2009 and 2012 where I donated, and there were several donations before I began blogging.  

I cannot color or perm my hair, as I am sensitive to the chemicals.  I choose to wear it in a ponytail, and when the tail gets long enough, I cut it off and donate  it.  This year, the donation went to CWHL, Children With Hair Loss.

This year, I am dedicating the donation to Isolde, my D-I-L's mother who recently has been diagnosed with reoccurring cancer.  She is currently undergoing chemo and other treatments.  This is my way to show support for her and to wish her the best.



This one's for you Isolde.




.

No comments: